You can filter many pages in Demandbase Analytics using the filter workspace available at the top of each page. In the filter workspace, you can use Selectors to create, edit, and view filters to apply to accounts, people, opportunities, or activities. After you create filters, you can save and reuse them throughout Demandbase.
You can also create filters from Database > Account Filter, People Filter, Opportunity Filter, and Activity Filter. See Create and Save Filters.
Decide on the criteria you want to use to filter your accounts, people, opportunities, or activities.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Analytics and select the page with the accounts, people, opportunities, or activities to filter.
- Click the filter icon in the top right corner. The filter workspace opens.
- Clear any pre-existing filters by clicking Clear All.
- Click the plus icon.
- Add your filter criteria. For example, add criteria to filter for accounts in the computer software industry.
Tip: To add another set of filter criteria, click the Add icon . To remove a set of filter criteria, roll over it and click the Delete icon .
- Click Save Filters.
- In the Save Filter Set As… window, enter a name and click Save & Apply.
Search for and use the filter in any of the Analytics pages with the filter workspace available.