You can filter many pages in Analytics using the filter workspace available from the top of each page. In the filter workspace, you can use Basic or Advanced Selectors to create, edit, and view filters to apply to accounts, people, opportunities, or activities. After you create filters, you can save and reuse them throughout the ABX Platform.
You can also create filters from Database > Account Filter, People Filter, Opportunity Filter, and Activity Filter. See Create and Save Filters.
Review the following articles:
- Working with Selectors
- Operators in Selectors
- Identify Accounts, People, Opportunities, and Activities Using Basic Selectors
Decide on the criteria you want to use to filter your accounts, people, opportunities, or activities.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Analytics and select the page with the accounts, people, opportunities, or activities to filter.
- At the top right, click More Filters.
- In the More Filters window, use Basic or Advanced Selectors to create your filter.
For example, use Basic Selectors to create a filter for computer software companies in the United States.
- Click Save Filter at the bottom left of the More Filters window.
- In the Save Filter Set As… window, enter a name and click Save & Apply.
From the Saved Filters drop-down list, search for and use the filter in any of the Analytics pages with the filter workspace available.