Demandbase provides a Sales Engagement vs. Marketing Engagement segment for you out-of-the-box. After you set up Engagement Minutes, you can use the segment to view sales and marketing engagement. Sales (outbound) engagement can include Salesforce activities and marketing (inbound) engagement can include general activities or campaigns.
Set up Engagement Minutes.
Read Understanding Segments.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Analytics > Engagement and select an account list.
- Click the filter icon in the top right corner. The filter workspace opens.
- Clear any pre-existing filters by clicking Clear All.
- Click the plus icon.
- Add the following criteria:
- In the Select field box, select Activities > Sales Engagement vs. Marketing Engagement.
- In the Value box, select Sales Engagement or Marketing Engagement.
- (Optional) Change the Activity Date time period.
- Click Apply and Close.
Go to Analytics > Engagement > Activities to see sales or marketing engagement for your account list.