Demandbase allows you to create customized report or snapshot subscriptions to send through email or Slack. You can specify who receives the subscription, the frequency, and the duration. You can filter the report to show information concerning different lists.
For convenience, there are four ways to enter the Subscriptions workflow:
- For any subscription: Settings > Analytics > Subscriptions: The most generalized workflow, so you'll have to select the Subscription type (List or Personalized), Channel (Email or Slack), Report type (Report or Snapshot), and Recipients. This is also a good place to see a complete list of all the subscriptions your company has, both List and Personalized.
- For the report you're on: Analytics > Reports: Within the Create Reports workflow, so it automatically subscribes to the report you're on.
- Personalized only: Settings > Analytics > Auto-Create Account Lists > Configure Snapshot Subscriptions > Manage: For a Personalized subscription for the Owner Field that you're managing.
- Your Subscriptions: Settings > My Profile > My Subscriptions > Create Subscription: For a List Subscription for yourself.
Know which reports or snapshots you or your team are interested in learning about regularly.
- Analytics > Reports
- Settings > Analytics > Snapshot Settings or Customize Snapshots
Recipients must be set up as users of Demandbase. See Manage Users and Roles.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Settings > Analytics > Subscriptions and click Create Subscription. (or one of the workflow entry points described above.)
- Select Single List Subscription or Personalized Subscription. (List is the only option for My Subscriptions. Personalized is the default for snapshot subscriptions.)
- Single List Subscription: Use this option to send this report, based on the same list, to yourself or a few people.
- Personalized Subscription: Use this option to send this report to team members so they see only the members that they own. Bonus! It automatically looks for new users added to Salesforce.
- Enter your criteria:
- Channel: Select Email or Slack.
- Report: Select the report or snapshot to subscribe to. (Not in the Reports > Subscriptions workflow, where it automatically goes to the report you're creating,)
- List (for Single List Subscription): Select the list to filter the report by.
- Owner Type (for Personalized Subscription): Select the owner type (such as SFDC Owner, SDR Owner, TAM, Ad Campaign Strategist, Assigned Marketer) to filter the report by. Bonus! It automatically looks for new users added to Salesforce that match the Owner Type field.
- Users (for Single List Subscription): Search for and select the people to receive the report and click the right arrow to move them from Users to Recipients.
Tip: Send a one-time report to yourself to verify that the subscription is working.
- Frequency: Daily, day of the week, or 1st of the month.
- Start Date: Immediately or a specific date
- End Date: Ongoing or a specific date
- Click Save.
To verify your subscription, return to Settings > Analytics > Subscriptions from the left navigation bar, click into the subscription, and select the arrow on the upper right to send a one-time report.
Look for your email or Slack message at the time you requested it.
If you subscribe to multiple reports on the same day, Demandbase consolidates the reports into a digest.
Below is an example of what a report looks like in Slack. To view the entire report, click See Full Report.
To manage your subscription, return to Settings > Analytics > Subscriptions from the left navigation bar, click into the subscription you want to update, and update them according to the steps above.