Our Sales Insights reports are available as an out-of-the-box dashboard within the Demandbase ABM Salesforce app package. If you have permissions to set up sharing, you can set up which users or groups can view the dashboard and reports.
- Demandbase Salesforce Integration.
- Update the Demandbase-Salesforce Integration app from AppExchange.
- Access and permissions within Salesforce to configure Sharing.
- In Salesforce, there is a limit on dynamic dashboards you can install depending on your license. See the dashboard article in Salesforce for more information.
- In Salesforce, select the Dashboards tab and select All Folders from the left Navigation panel. Then search for Sales Insights in the Search field.
- Click on the Sales Insights folder, and click New Folder > Share in the upper, right-hand corner.
- From the Share With drop-down, select the users or groups to share the dashboard and reports with. Enter the name of the group or users and provide them with View access to see the dashboard. Click Share.
- Click the Reports tab and repeat the process for reports.
The users or groups you specified are able to access the dashboard and reports in Salesforce.