The Account Connector lets you set up a connection to send Demandbase account data to a third-party integration. After you select the fields with the data to send, you can generate an API Token to use with the integration. Some of the supported integrations include Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Drift, Optimizely, and Uberflip.
Important: The Account Connector sends data TO an integration. To set up Demandbase to receive data FROM an integration, see Set Up an Integration as a Data Source.
Decide which fields include data you want to send from Demandbase to the integration.
(Optional) For all data points, create a custom field in Demandbase.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Settings > Demandbase-Wide Settings > Account Connector and click Create New Integration.
- Select the integration from the Integration Name drop-down list.
Tip: Since each integration can only be added once, the drop-down list doesn't included integrations that you've already set up.
- From the Search Field(s) drop-down list, select the fields with the account data to send to the integration. Field types include:
- Scores: Qualification Scores, Pipeline Predict, Engagement Minutes
- CRM/MAS fields at the Account Level
- Demandbase Calculated Fields at the Account Level
- CSV Generated Fields at the Account Level
- Journey Stages
- Account Segments you created
Tip: Demandbase automatically identifies the integration as Client side (cookies) or Server side (IP address).
- Click Create.
The Field Mapping tab opens to show the mapping of selected Demandbase fields (Data Field column) to the corresponding integration field (Attribute Name column). You can click the pencil icon to update an attribute name.
- To make a field active, toggle Inactive/Active on.
Important: You must make at least one field active to generate a token.
- Click Save.
- Select the General tab and click Generate API token.
Tip: You can add more fields before generating the API token.
Our Professional Services team reviews your integration setup and emails you when the integration is approved and the API Token is ready for use in the third-party integration application. This process is typically completed within 24 hours.
When you receive the email, go to Settings > Demandbase-Wide Settings > Account Connector and click the integration.
In the General tab, click the copy icon to copy the token to use in the third-party integration application.
If you need a custom integration, contact your account team or Demandbase Support.