Note: To see more articles in the Success Center, sign in to the Success Center.
Administrators, please advise your colleagues:
- To make sure they are logging in to the new Demandbase One link: http://web.demandbase.com
- To respond to the activation email for their password within three days of receiving it.
Make sure you have created users for all colleagues. If a colleague is unable to sign with their password, the correct web site, user creation, and response to activation email are the first things to check.
To reset the password,
- Click the Settings cog wheel on the Demandbase One sidebar.
- In the User Management section, click the Users link.
- Search for the user's name, ID, or email address and click it.
- Select Reset password from the drop-down.
The user receives an email with a unique link to reset their password, which users must respond to within three days. If the user does not receive the reset password email, ask them to check their Spam and Junk folders, as they are sometimes sent directly to one of these folders.