You can take actions to manage custom reports or Demandbase out-of-the-box reports.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Analytics > Reports.
- (Optional) Use the following filters to find reports:
- Member Type: Select Account, Person, Activity, or Opportunity to find a specific member type.
- Report Owner: Enter the name of the person that created the report.
Tip: Enter System to find the Demandbase out-of-the-box reports.
- Visibility: Select Public or Private. Public reports are visible and editable by anyone in your organization. Private reports are visible and editable by the user that created them and Admins.
- In the Reports table, select the checkbox for a report.
- Click Take Action and select an available action.
- Make Favorite: Select to add the report as a favorite.
- Unfavorite: Select to remove the report as a favorite.
- Make Public: Select to make the report public. Demandbase requires you to confirm before making the report public.
Important: After you make a report public, you cannot make it private again.
- Delete: Select to delete the report. Demandbase requires you to confirm before deleting the report.
Important: If the report is public, the action deletes the report for all users.
- Create Subscription: Select to set up the recipients, frequency, and duration for report subscriptions. See Create and Manage Snapshot, Slack Alert, and Report Subscriptions for the steps.
Tip: The Create Subscription action is only available if you have a single report selected.