When you see a great looking account or person in Demandbase you want to follow up with, click the Take Action button.
Where can Actions be taken
Anywhere you see accounts or people, you can select them and then click the Take Action button.
Tip: If an action is grayed out, hover over the action for an explanation.
When looking at a specific account or person in the Dashboard, there's also a Take Action button at the top of the page.
What Actions can be taken
- Add to New Static List - Create a new static list and add the selected accounts to the list.
- Add to Existing Static List - Add selected accounts to a static list.
- Remove from Static List - Remove selected accounts from a static list.
- Add to SalesLoft Cadence - Add up to 100 people to a SalesLoft Cadence.
- Remove from SalesLoft Cadence - Remove up to 100 people from a SalesLoft Cadence.
- Add to Outreach Sequence - Add up to 100 people to an Outreach Sequence.
- Remove from Outreach Sequence - Remove up to 100 people from an Outreach Sequence.
- Add to Marketo Campaign - Add people to a Marketo Campaign.
CRM (Salesforce) Actions
- Change Account Data - Update an account field for the selected accounts in Salesforce.
- Change Person Data - Update a contact or lead field for the selected people in Salesforce.
- Create Salesforce Task - Create a task to follow-up on an account or record an action for up to 100 people or accounts.
- Add to Salesforce Campaign - Add up to 100 leads and contacts to a Salesforce Campaign.
- Change Status in Salesforce Campaign - Change the campaign status for up to 100 leads and contacts in a Salesforce Campaign.
- Remove from Salesforce Campaign - Remove up to 100 leads and contacts from a Salesforce Campaign.
Important: You must set up an integration before you can use the partner or CRM (Salesforce) actions. For SalesLoft, each Demandbase user must also set up a user-level integration to use the SalesLoft actions.
Managing Action permissions
Admins can select the Take Action options that are available and the users that can use the actions selected. See Action Configurations: Visibility, Access, and Action Limits.
Reviewing Action History
After users take action, Demandbase starts a Job to complete the Actions selected. Admins can view the status of Jobs and Actions from the Action History tab.