When you see a great looking account or person in Demandbase you want to follow up with, click the Take Action button.
Where Actions can be taken
Anywhere you see accounts or people, you can select the account or people records you'd like to be included, and then click the Take Action button.
When looking at a specific account or person on the right-hand sidebar, there's also a Take Action button at the top next to Dashboard.
Actions that can be taken
- Add to New List - Create a new list and add the selected accounts or people to a static list.
- Add to Existing List - Add selected accounts or people to a static list.
- Remove from List - Remove selected accounts or people from a static list.
- Add to Salesloft Cadence - Add up to 100 people to a Salesloft Cadence
- Remove from Salesloft Cadence - Remove up to 100 people from a Salesloft Cadence
- Add to Outreach Sequence - Add up to 100 people to an Outreach Sequence
- Remove from Outreach Sequence - Remove up to 100 people from an Outreach Sequence
- Add to Marketo Campaign - Add people to a Marketo Campaign
You must set up an Integration with each of the Partners you'd like to leverage actions for on Demandbase’s Integrations page. Salesloft also requires individual accounts to be connected in the user's Connected Accounts page.
- Change Account Data - Update an account field for the selected accounts
- Change Person Data - Update a contact or lead field for the selected people
- Create Task - Create a Task for up to 100 people or accounts to follow-up on an account or record an action.
- Add to Salesforce Campaign - Add up to 100 leads and contacts to a Salesforce Campaign
- Change Status in Salesforce Campaign - Change the Campaign Status for up to 100 leads and contacts in a Salesforce Campaign
- Remove from Salesforce Campaign - Remove up to 100 leads and contacts from a Salesforce Campaign
If an action is grayed out, hover over the action to understand the reasons why it is grayed out.
Managing Action Permissions
Admin Users can manage which actions show up in the Take Action menu as well as who can leverage those actions. See Action Configurations: Visibility, Access, and Action Limits.
Reviewing Action History
Once you take an action, the system kicks off a Job to complete the actions requested on your behalf. Users can view the Action History table to review the status of Jobs and the Actions in a Job as well as audit past actions.