The Qualification Score uses machine learning to quantify what truly defines an ideal customer beyond basic firmographics and then scores every account in your CRM along with the 20 million accounts in the Demandbase company database. The Qualification Score scores each account on the likelihood it would ever become a customer, regardless of where it is in the buyer journey.
Click the links below to learn more:
- Quick Facts
- Factors Used When Calculating the Qualification Score
- Accessing Qualification Score Results
- Take Action with Recommended Accounts
- Model Build Time: 24 Hours
- Score: 0 – 100% (a score of 75+ is worthy of nurturing and 90+ requires immediate attention).
- Initial Model Build Time: 24 hours (the model starts running when you click the Train button in Settings > Demandbase-Wide Settings > Predictive Score Setup)
- Model Re-Training Time: 24 hours (after clicking Save and train model in Settings > Demandbase-Wide Settings > Predictive Score Setup)
- Score Update: Static (qualification criteria does not change frequently)
Factors Used When Calculating the Qualification Score
All available data is used, including:
- Any set of 50 or more
- Uses country, industry, revenue range, number of employees
- Uses the current tech stack of your Customer or Target Account lists
- Historical Intent
- Uses past 1 year of intent
Accessing Qualification Score Results
You can access the Qualification Score results within an account list, by clicking the Dashboard icon in the left panel and scrolling down to the Accounts section. Select the Qualification Score tab, which shows the top ranked accounts using the Qualification Score Model.
Take Action with Recommended Accounts
To take action to engage with the recommended accounts follow these steps:
Step 1. From the Qualification Score tab, click the See all accounts link:
Step 2. On the Engagement page, scroll down until you see the Accounts view.
2.1 Select the accounts you want to work with.
2.2 Click Take Action.
Step 3. Select the action you want to complete for the selected accounts. For example, you can add these accounts to an existing account list that you will use in an upcoming advertising campaign.
Do the scores work out of the box?
Yes, the scores are calculated 24 hours after the user clicks the Train button on the Predictive Score Setup page. At least one Keyword Set needs to be created.
You access this page by navigating to Settings > Demandbase Wide-Settings > Predictive Score Setup.
How long does it take the model to run?
What’s a good score?
75+ is worthy of nurturing and 90+ requires immediate attention.