The Qualification Score uses machine learning to quantify what truly defines an ideal customer beyond basic firmographics and then scores every account in your CRM along with the 20 million accounts in the Demandbase company database. The Qualification Score scores each account on the likelihood it would ever become a customer, regardless of where it is in the buyer journey.
Click the links below to learn more:
- Quick Facts
- Factors Used When Calculating the Qualification Score
- Accessing Qualification Score Results
- Take Action with Recommended Accounts
- Model Build Time: 24 Hours
- Score: 0 – 100% (A score of 75+ is worthy of nurturing and 90+ requires immediate attention.)
- Initial Model Build Time: 24 hours (The model starts running when you click the Save and train model button in Settings > Demandbase-Wide Settings > Predictive Score Setup.)
- Model Re-Training Time: 24 hours (The model starts running when you click the Save and train model button in Settings > Demandbase-Wide Settings > Predictive Score Setup.)
- Score Update: Static (The qualification score criteria does not change frequently.)
Factors Used When Calculating the Qualification Score
All available data is used, including:
- Any set of 50 or more. For best results, we recommend using 100 or more.
- Uses country, industry, revenue range, and number of employees.
- Uses the current tech stack of your Customer or Target Account lists.
- Historical Intent
- Uses the past one year of intent.
Accessing Qualification Score Results
After an Administrator configures the Qualification Score, you can access the Qualification Score results. From the left navigation bar, go to Analytics > Dashboard and select an account list from the drop-down list. Scroll down to the Accounts section and click the Qualification Score tab. This tab shows the top ranked accounts using the Qualification Score Model.
Take Action with Recommended Accounts
You can take action to engage the recommended accounts. For more information, see Taking Action with Accounts and People.
- From the Qualification Score tab, click See all accounts.
- On the Engagement page, scroll down to the table and click the Accounts tab.
- Select the accounts you want to take action on and click Take Action.
- Select the action you want to take for the selected accounts. For example, you can add these accounts to an existing account list that you will use in an upcoming advertising campaign.
Do the scores work out of the box?
Yes, the scores are calculated 24 hours after the user clicks the Save and train mode button on the Predictive Score Setup page. At least one Keyword Set needs to be created.
To access this page, from the left navigation bar, go to Settings > Demandbase Wide-Settings > Predictive Score Setup.
How long does it take the model to run?
What’s a good score?
75+ is worthy of nurturing and 90+ requires immediate attention.