Within Orchestration, you can use Audiences to seamlessly sync Demandbase Audiences to third-party platforms to:
- Target Demandbase Audiences with relevant ads based on funnel stage.
- Target Demandbase Audiences with relevant ads based on intent, activities, behavioral, demographic or firmographic data.
- Enable cross channel nurtures to accelerate funnel velocity by ensuring the right person at the right account has the right content experience across various platforms.
Access audience information by clicking the Orchestration icon from the left navigation bar and going to Audiences. Then click the name of the audience you want to view. Build audiences with Selectors. Audiences are made up of the following six tabs.
- Selector: Like most areas of Demandbase that use selectors, the Selector tab is where you go to select the people or accounts you want to add to a destination.
- Destinations: This is the third-party destination of the people or accounts who qualify in the Selector.
- Scheduler: Specify when you want your audience to start and stop syncing to its destination.
- Member Preview: Shows you all of the people or accounts who qualify for your audience based on the Selector you have set up at this point in time.
- Details: Details about the audience like who created it, when it was last modified, the description and more.
- History: Provides you with the details of what has happened with each sync of the audience to its destination. This is where you can go to see the job and action statuses that have been completed as part of the audience sync.
How It Works
We find people or accounts in your database based on the selector logic and continuously add people or accounts who meet your Selector criteria to the destinations you specified and continuously remove people and accounts that do not meet your Selector criteria from the destinations you have specified.