After upgrading to Demandbase from Engagio, the OAuth Callback URL in the SFDC Connected App needs to be updated. This reflects the new Demandbase platform URL.
1. Login to Salesforce as an Admin user.
2. In SFDC Classic, navigate to Setup by clicking the arrow next to your user name in the top right.
3: Type in app into the Quick Search bar on the left and select Apps under Create.
4. On the Apps page, scroll to the bottom to the Connected Apps section and select the previously created Engagio entry.
5. Click the Edit button at the top of the Engagio Connected app page and replace the previously entered value of the Callback URL field (i.e. https://app.engagio.com/admin/oauthcallback) under the API section with the Demandbase value of https://web.demandbase.com/admin/oauthcallback.
Additionally, if SSO for SFDC will be enabled, add the additional oAuth Callback URL, https://authentication.
Add the following OAuth scopes to Selected OAuth Scopes:
- Access your basic information
- Allow access to your unique identifier
The support email field can also be updated to email@example.com from its Engagio value.
6. Click Save.