The People Management section in the Scout Chrome Extension shows the most engaged people at a selected account. You can also view or edit a person's details in Salesforce if you have the integration set up.
To access the section, click the People icon in the Scout Chrome Extension menu.
The section shows the people from the selected accounts ranked by Engagement Minutes. From this section, you can do the following:
- Click Take Action to access the available actions for the people or accounts you want to follow up with. See Taking Action with Accounts and People.
- Click the plus icon to add new people to the account. Demandbase adds new people with the Company field set to the name of the selected account.
- Click the filter icon to group people by Role or Department.
- Click a person's name to view their profile. Profile information includes a quick link to open the person's record in Salesforce, the person's total Engagement Minutes, and a summary of their activities.
- Click Edit Information in a person's profile to update their information in Salesforce. To make an update, click the value, update it in the window that opens, and click Save.
- Some fields cannot be updated such as multi-select fields, Salesforce system fields, and fields with validation or other rules.
- The Salesforce user syncing Demandbase and Salesforce may not have permission to write to, or edit specific fields in Salesforce.
- Click the gear icon in the Person Details or Account Details section to change the information displayed in the person's profile. In the window that opens, you can add, remove, or rearrange the details you want to that appear.