The Communication History section in the Demandbase Chrome Extension shows the email messages and meetings between your company and a selected account. For communication history to appear, your company can set up an Email Service Account or individual users can authenticate their own Google or Microsoft account.
To access the section, click the Communication History icon in the Chrome Extension menu.
The section shows all email messages and meetings with the selected account. From this section, you can do the following:
- Click Take Action to access the available actions for the people or accounts you want to follow up with. See Taking Action with Accounts and People.
- Click an email to show the full message.
- Click the filter icon to only show email messages or meetings.
- Click the three dots next to the date of a message to lock or delete an email thread. When you lock an email thread, non-Admin users can no longer see its subject or body.
- Click View in Demandbase to open the Communication History page in Demandbase.