You can configure the visibility for emails in the Communication History from the Email Access Control page. You have options for showing or hiding the email message body and auto-locking emails for executives or all users. Locked emails show the people on the email, but not the subject line or message body in the Communication History.
You must have Administrative privileges in Demandbase.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Settings > Platform > Email Access Control.
- In the Communication History section, toggle the following options on or off:
- Enable email body display: Toggle on to show the message body in the Communication History. The option is toggle off by default and the the email body does not appear, only the subject line and recipients of the message thread.
- Auto-lock executive email: Toggle on to auto-lock specific emails, such as executives. When you toggle the option on, Demandbase automatically suggests people in your company that you can add from the drop-down list. You can also enter emails manually. Message threads that include a locked email only show the recipients of the thread.
- Auto-lock all user's email: Toggle on to auto-lock all emails in your company. When you toggle the option on, the Communication History only shows the recipients of the message thread.
Demandbase updates the visibility for emails in the Communication History based on your configuration.