What's a locked email?
Locked emails show the people on the email, but not the subject line or the email body in Communication History.
To set up rules for which emails should be auto locked, from the left navigation bar, go to
Settings > Platform > Email Auto Locking.
- Enable email body display
- Select this toggle if you want to display the body of emails when viewing the communication history. By default, the email body will not appear when viewing the communication history; only the subject line, and the recipients on the email chain.
- Auto-Lock executive email
- Select this toggle if you want to auto-lock certain email addresses (like executives). When you select this toggle, the system automatically suggests people within your organization who are also users in Demandbase to select in the drop-down. You also have the ability to type in a new email address that should be automatically locked. Emails chains that include a locked email address will only display the recipients on the email chain.
- Auto-Lock all users' email:
- Select this toggle if you prefer all emails at your organization to be automatically locked. Communication history will only display the recipients on the email chain.