The Campaign Builder in Demandbase Advertising enables easy setup, launch, and management of campaigns. It also helps ensure that your campaigns are properly scoped for success. You can optimize campaigns in real time to drive increased performance by adjusting creative, landing pages, and other advertising parameters.
If your company has Advertising Campaign Strategist (ACS) support, you may also work with your ACS to create, publish, and launch an ad campaign.
You must have access to the Demandbase Advertising.
Be prepared to provide the following assets:
- Ad Creative Sets. See the following articles for more information about uploading creatives.
- Landing Page URL. See Landing Page URL and UTM Parameters for guidance about how to construct your landing page URL.
The Demandbase Tag must be deployed on the landing page for your ad.
Steps: Create a New Campaign
- From the left navigation bar, go to Advertising and click + New Campaign.
- Follow the Campaign Builder as it guides you through each of the following steps:
- Step 1: Campaign Outcome: Select a campaign strategy based on the outcome you're trying to accomplish. You can choose from two AI-powered strategies or a standard non-AI strategy.
- Step 2: Campaign Details: Identity the campaign and configure its format, budget, and schedule.
- Step 3: Location: Select a geolocation for the accounts you want to target.
- Step 4: Strategy: Create a targeting strategy based on your account lists and intent keywords sets.
Step 5: Creatives: Select the creatives to use and publish the campaign.
Tip: If you need to go back to a previous step of the Campaign Builder wizard, click the step in the top navigation bar. The navigation bar also alerts you if a previous step requires attention by highlighting it with an exclamation point and red text.
Steps: Edit an Existing Campaign
- From the left navigation bar, go to Advertising to to open the Campaigns dashboard.
- Scroll down to the Campaigns table and do one of the following:
- Click on the campaign name and click the Details tab.
- Hover over the campaign name, click the gear icon that appears, and select Edit Campaigns.
- In the top navigation bar, click the step you want to edit. For more information about editing campaigns, see Edit and Manage Campaigns.