Demandbase integrates with a wide variety of systems. On the Integrations page you can connect new systems to Demandbase and manage existing connections. You access the integrations page by clicking the Settings gear icon in the left panel and then navigating to Demandbase-Wide Settings > Integrations.
Demandbase directly integrates with the following systems:
- Salesforce (CRM)
- Marketo (Marketing Automation)
- Eloqua (Marketing Automation)
- Hubspot (Marketing Automation)
- Pardot (Marketing Automation)
- SalesLoft (Sales Automation)
- Outreach (Sales Automation)
- LinkedIn (Ad Management)
Demandbase does not directly integrate with the following platforms, our connections to Salesforce allow us to initiate, track, and augment activities with:
- PFL (Direct Mail)
- Sendoso (Direct Mail)
- Drift (Conversational Marketing)
- And many more!
1. Click the Settings gear icon in the left panel and navigate to Demandbase-Wide Settings > Integrations.
2. Click Create Data Source.
3. Select a data source from the drop-down menu.
4. Enter the authentication information requested and activate the data source if prompted.
- The authentication information required will vary depending on the type of data source you select.
- The example below shows the required authentication information to integrate with Eloqua.
Step 5. Click Create.