Important: The availability of some features described in this article depends on your version of Demandbase One. Contact your Demandbase Admin about the features available.
You can use the following options to add users in bulk in Demandbase:
- Import users from Salesforce
- Import users from a CSV file
Tip: You can also add users individually. See Create and Manage Users.
You must have Admin privileges in Demandbase.
For Salesforce imports, set up the Demandbase Salesforce Integration.
For CSV imports, the file must contain the following required columns:
- From the left navigation bar, go to Settings > User Management > Users.
From the Users page, select one of the following options to add users.
To import users in Salesforce, click Import Salesforce users, select the users to add, and click Import.
To import users from a CSV file, click Import users, click Browse to select the file, and click Import.
Tip: Click Download .csv template to download a file with the required columns.
- To import users in Salesforce, click Import Salesforce users, select the users to add, and click Import.
Added users can now access Demandbase.
- Demandbase assigns users from Salesforce the General User permission set.
- For users imported from a CSV file, the areas of Demandbase they can access are based on their assigned permission sets.