The Demandbase Chrome Extension allows you to create and measure engagement at high-value accounts. Before you can install the Chrome Extension, your Demandbase Admin must add you as a user. Contact your Admin if you have not received a welcome email to log in to Demandbase.
- If you previously installed the sideloaded extension manually, uninstall it and install the latest version from the Chrome Web Store.
- If you installed the extension previously and need to activate it, ensure you're using version 6.18 or later. To check your extension version, click the Extensions icon at the top right of your browser and select Manage Extensions. In the window that opens, click Details in the Demandbase tile.
An Admin must add you as a user in Demandbase.
- Access the Chrome Extension from the Chrome Web Store.
- In the Chrome Web Store window that opens, click Add to Chrome.
- In the window that opens, click Add extension.
- Click the Extensions icon at the top right of your browser, click the three dots next to Demandbase, and select Options.
- Use the options to configure the extension and then click X at the top right to close the window.
- Click the Demandbase Extension icon at the top right of your browser and select Go To Demandbase to authenticate.