System Notifications allow your Admins to be notified through a daily notification when there are issues affecting your Demandbase instance.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Settings > System Monitoring > System Notifications and select the Settings tab.
- For Daily Email Alerts, select the severity of the notifications to send, High, Medium, or Low. See System Notification Severity for an explanation of each level.
- From the left panel, select the Admins you want to include in the notifications.
- Repeat the same process for Real-Time Email Alerts. The same Admin can be included in real-time notifications, daily notifications, or both.
- Real-Time: Admins are notified via email during the first occurrence of each issue type.
- Daily Notification: Admins receive an email with a consolidated list of all issues that occurred in the past 24 hours.
All notifications are stored in notification history, where you can quickly search for notifications by Platform, Severity, or Status.
The Status field shows whether a notification is Muted or Unmuted. You can mute or unmute a notification by clicking on the bell icon. Muted notifications are not included in daily and real-time email notifications.
You can dismiss a notification by clicking on the x icon. If you choose to dismiss a notification, it is deleted from the notification history, and it only appears again if the error re-occurs.
The notification history shows information about the reason for the notification, and details on how to resolve the issue. If any automations or audiences are impacted by the error, click on the number in the Impacted column for more details.