By default, Demandbase rolls up data in 3-month and 7-day timeframes, but this doesn't suit the need of some organizations. To set up custom data roll-ups of Demandbase data, create custom fields in Salesforce and map them to Demandbase calculated fields.
Tip: You can also customize Salesforce Page Layouts using custom fields from the Demandbase ABM Package. See Add Demandbase Fields to Salesforce.
- As a Salesforce admin in Salesforce Classic, go to Setup > Customize > Accounts, Contacts, or Leads and select Fields.
- Click New.
- Select Number or Date as the Data Type.
- Enter a Field Label and other details.
- Select Visible for the profiles that can view the field.
- Select the Page Layouts to display the new field and Save.
Salesforce adds the new custom field to the Account Custom Fields & Relationships table.
Map the custom field to a calculated field created in Demandbase. See Create Demandbase Calculated Fields for Connected Mode.