For any draft or published campaign, you have the option to make the following changes:
- Edit the campaign configurations
- Duplicate the campaign
- Delete the campaign
- Pause the campaign
- Access the campaign settings
- View the change history of the campaign
These options are explained in more detail below.
To access these options, hover over the campaign name and click the blue cogwheel icon.
- Edit: Use this option to make following adjustments to the draft or live campaign:
- Campaign name: Rename the campaign.
- Budget: Increase or decrease the budget.
- You cannot change from a one-time campaign to a monthly campaign or vice versa.
- Remember to make sure to not reduce the budget below what has been delivered. You will receive an error message if you do this.
- Flight date: You can reduce or extend the end date, but you cannot change the start date if inflight.
- Location: Change the Geotargeting Type.
- Accounts: Change accounts in the campaign. To do this:
- Hover over Step 4 in campaign creation and a tooltip will display.
- Click to edit the audience.
- A new tab will open where you can view the Audiences page and make changes.
- Creative: Add or remove creatives.
- Duplicate: This option creates a draft copy with the campaign configurations carried over.
- Delete: This option allows you to delete any drafts or campaigns that have not yet spent any money.
- Pause Campaign: This option allows you to pause the campaign.
- Settings: Use this option to modify the audience or the profile for this campaign, add/delete watchers who receive weekly campaign email insights, and add any notes about the campaign.
- Change History: This option allows you to keep track of any campaign configuration changes made by your organization as well as Demandbase. Change History keeps track of the following campaign edits:
- Campaign creation (draft to publish) with campaign scope.
- Campaign name
- End date
- Creative and landing pages