Self-Serve Targeting provides more control over your account-based advertising programs. Targeting’s self-serve campaign creation wizard enables you to easily setup, launch, and manage campaigns. The campaign creation workflow allows for quick setup while ensuring your campaigns are properly scoped for success. You can make real-time campaign optimizations as needed to drive increased performance via adjusting creative, landing pages, and other targeting parameters.
With Self-Serve Targeting you can:
- Build and launch your advertising campaigns.
- Manage and optimize campaigns in real-time.
- Easily upload and change creative.
See How it Works
View the video to see an overview of how to run your own advertising campaign using the Self-Serve Targeting feature. Easily launch a new campaign, edit an existing one, upload new creative or adjust your budget yourself all in Demandbase. Self-Serve Targeting gives you more control over your advertising execution and spend.
GETTING STARTED CHECKLIST
Use the links in this checklist to plan, create and manage your next ad campaign.
- Planning Your Ad Campaign with the Targeting Playbook. Review the sections below in the Targeting Playbook to successfully plan your next ad campaign.
- Build Profiles, Segments, and Audiences
- Set Goals
- Set Budgets
- Campaign Cadences
- Creative Best Practices
- Personalize Ads and Landing Pages
- Build Your Ad Campaign
- Manage/Update Your Ad Campaign
- Measure the Results of Your Ad Campaign
The standard customer-service level agreement applies to all Self-Serve Targeting related questions. To read more about this, please visit: https://www.demandbase.com/terms-of-service-support/.