Site Analytics enables you to get website analytics with an account-based lens so you can better evaluate website performance and personalize marketing efforts to them. With Site Analytics, you can select variables which define a specific segment of accounts you want to track on your company’s website. Site Analytics returns rich insights around account level site visits that match your input criteria. This ability to instantly answer your unique questions allows you to design highly effective and engaging campaigns resulting in high-quality sales ready pipeline and increased revenues.
See How it Works
Click the links below to learn more:
Benefits and Features
The following table outlines Site Analytics benefits and features.
|Create new audiences to get even more targeted with your marketing programs||
See what companies are doing on your site
|Optimize the marketing pages that matter most||
|Save time using one tool||
Steps for Using Site Analytics
Follow the steps below to work with Site Analytics.
- Log in to the ABM Platform.
- From the home page, click Site Analytics.
- Select an audience you want to work with.
- Select any specific accounts or URLs you want to view.
- Select a date range for the segment of accounts you want to track.
- Click More Filters to add additional Account filters and Page view filters.
- Select filters on the Account filters tab including: Industry, Revenue and Number of employees.
- Click the Page filters tab and select any of the following page filters: Accounts visited, Percent change in pageviews, and Pageviews.
- Click Submit.
- Click the Save Filter button if you want to save your selections as a custom filter.
- Name the filter and click Save Filter. When you save the custom filter it will also save the current date range selected.
- Adjust the time view for the Trends over Time dashboard view by selecting Daily, Weekly, or Monthly.
- View specific account activity by clicking the Accounts tab.
- Click the Create an Audience button to save this segment as an audience in the Demandbase ABM Platform.
- Type an audience name and select a profile.
- Click Save & View Audience or Save & Close to save the audience in the ABM Platform.
- Click the Export CSV button to export this segment’s data to a CSV file.
- There are 3 export options:
- Export of trend data (when Trends over Time tab is selected)
- Export of accounts (when the Accounts tab is selected)
- Export of pages (from the pages table)