Follow these steps to help resolve the issue:
- Restart your computer.
- Go into your audio settings on your computer to verify you are using the correct audio source. If you are using headphones, verify that your headphones are set to the source for the audio.
- Clear your browser cache and close all open browser windows. Read this article for recommended Browser settings: https://support.demandbase.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025392451-What-browser-settings-should-I-use-for-the-Education-Center-
- Make sure you have the latest Flash player installed. Go here to install it: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Start the course again and see if the audio is working after trying the steps above.
- Ensure that you're using the most updated version of your browser.