By default, an engaged account in Demandbase’s reporting is an account from which individuals carried out three or more sessions during a rolling 30-day look-back period. Advertisers have the option to customize the definition of engagement for their campaigns, changing the look-back period, the number of sessions and the number of pageviews required.
Articles in this section
- Can I define my own intent topics?
- Can we add / remove whitelist sites for a particular campaign?
- Does Demandbase deliver only to my buying committee? Or also to others within the company? Or: Does Demandbase only deliver impressions to the high-intent cookies?
- Does Demandbase use frequency caps? Can we cap by user? By company? How do you distribute budget by company?
- How does Demandbase target companies and buying committees?
- How much budget should I use per target account?
- How is an "engaged account" defined for Targeting dashboard reporting?
- How will I know if I will hit my budget by the end of the campaign?
- My agency says they can already do ABM via their DSP. How does the Targeting Solution compare?
- My campaign just launched. Where is the data in my Campaigns dashboard?