Domain Whitelisting allows you to enter and modify domains or subdomains to be accessible for preview in Site Customization and Site Optimization. This article contains the steps for setting it up.
- Log in to ABM Platform and select Admin Mode
- Select the Domain Whitelist Setting
- Add or Modify Domains or Subdomains
Step 1: Log in to the ABM Platform and select Admin Mode
1.1. Navigate to app.demandbase.com and enter your Demandbase username and password.
1.2. Click the gear icon to enter Admin mode.
Step 2: Select the Domain Whitelist Setting
2.1. In the Settings area, click Domain Whitelist.
Step 3: Add or Modify Domains or Subdomains
3.1. Click Add to Whitelist to open the Add a new domain or subdomain window.
3.2. Enter the domain/subdomain you want to add.
3.3. Click Add to Whitelist.
3.4. A message displays indicating the domain/subdomain was successfully added. You have the option of clicking one of the links in the message to quickly jump to Site Customization or Site Optimization.
3.5. Click Save (located at the bottom of the page) to save your changes.
- When you add this domain/subdomain to the whitelist, users can preview the pages contained in these domains/subdomains in the Preview area in Site Customization and Site Optimization. The image below shows the Preview area in Site Optimization.
- When you are in Preview mode in Site Customization and Site Optimization and you are previewing a page that is not part of a domain/subdomain you have added to your Domain Whitelist settings, you’ll receive the following message: “This page is not included in the Domain Whitelist settings and so we are unable to allow preview. If you wish to enable preview for this page please update the Domain Whitelists” If you receive this message, click the Domain Whitelists link in the message and add the applicable domains/subdomains in the Domain Whitelist settings.