While we have strong site quality and brand safety standards, we do not only buy on "B2B" properties. The site an impression is on is just one factor among many. Demandbase’s model seeks impressions where the right audiences (showing intent within target accounts) are engaged, regardless of the subject matter. It's important to find the relevant buyers where they go, and they only spend some of their time on B2B content. Our emphasis is on the patterns of user behaviors with content over time, not necessarily the site they are on at the moment of the impression.
Articles in this section
- Creative Validator vs. Valid Traffic on my landing page.
- Self-Serve Targeting FAQs
- Campaign Insights FAQs
- Can I define my own intent topics?
- Can we add / remove whitelist sites for a particular campaign?
- Does Demandbase deliver only to my buying committee? Or also to others within the company? Or: Does Demandbase only deliver impressions to the high-intent cookies?
- Does Demandbase use frequency caps? Can we cap by user? By company? How do you distribute budget by company?
- How does Demandbase target companies and buying committees?
- How much budget should I use per target account?
- How will I know if I will hit my budget by the end of the campaign?