By default, Demandbase uses frequency caps of 3 per 24 hours per user. We do not frequency cap by company, but our bidder does seek to balance delivery across companies across. We do not necessarily strive for even delivery by account. Factors affecting distribution include the number of total users (company size) and number of high-intent users. The platform will seek to scale up/down delivery to accounts who are served impressions in excess of (or below) two standard deviations from the mean.
Articles in this section
- Creative Validator vs. Valid Traffic on my landing page.
- Self-Serve Targeting FAQs
- Campaign Insights FAQs
- Can I define my own intent topics?
- Can we add / remove whitelist sites for a particular campaign?
- Does Demandbase deliver only to my buying committee? Or also to others within the company? Or: Does Demandbase only deliver impressions to the high-intent cookies?
- Does Demandbase use frequency caps? Can we cap by user? By company? How do you distribute budget by company?
- How does Demandbase target companies and buying committees?
- How much budget should I use per target account?
- How will I know if I will hit my budget by the end of the campaign?