Budget-per-account guidelines will depend upon the objectives for a campaign. Typically, we will recommend a bare minimum of 1,000 impressions per month per account (on average). Please consult your account team for further assistance in building a campaign strategy.
Articles in this section
- Can I define my own intent topics?
- Can we add / remove whitelist sites for a particular campaign?
- Does Demandbase deliver only to my buying committee? Or also to others within the company? Or: Does Demandbase only deliver impressions to the high-intent cookies?
- Does Demandbase use frequency caps? Can we cap by user? By company? How do you distribute budget by company?
- How does Demandbase target companies and buying committees?
- How much budget should I use per target account?
- How will I know if I will hit my budget by the end of the campaign?
- My agency says they can already do ABM via their DSP. How does the Targeting Solution compare?
- My campaign just launched. Where is the data in my Campaigns dashboard?
- The profile asks for sample job titles. Does this mean that Demandbase is targeting on job title? Or: How is Demandbase's audience methodology different from traditional persona targeting?