Demandbase supports account-based advertising display campaigns that are optimized toward on-site engagement, which in turn typically drives improvements in pipeline generation and revenue. We do not optimize for click-through rate, leads, or any other such traditional metric – our focus is on driving holistic buying committee engagement.
Articles in this section
- Creative Validator vs. Valid Traffic on my landing page.
- Self-Serve Targeting FAQs
- Campaign Insights FAQs
- Can I define my own intent topics?
- Can we add / remove whitelist sites for a particular campaign?
- Does Demandbase deliver only to my buying committee? Or also to others within the company? Or: Does Demandbase only deliver impressions to the high-intent cookies?
- Does Demandbase use frequency caps? Can we cap by user? By company? How do you distribute budget by company?
- How does Demandbase target companies and buying committees?
- How much budget should I use per target account?
- How will I know if I will hit my budget by the end of the campaign?