Yes, the Salesforce oAuth will expire every six months and will require re-authorization. Visit this page for more information.
Articles in this section
- Does Demandbase push data into Salesforce?
- Does Demandbase work with the free version of Slack?
- Does Salesforce require the oAuth use to be re-authorized after a period of time?
- How do I determine if I’ve integrated my CRM system for the Conversion Solution?
- How do I purchase additional seats?
- How many seats/licenses do I have? How many are left?
- How do I swap out an account owner when ownership changes?
- How often is Slack updated with new insights from Demandbase?
- What are the specifications for Conversion reports?
- What frequency does the Salesforce Sync occur?