Site Customization does not monitor your website for code that may change. Any page that has the Demandbase Tag and matches the specifications received within the portal will be deployed on the set sites. If a site changes, there is no way to prevent Site Customization from knowing not to change your page, without explicitly telling Site Customization to deactivate while a redesign is occurring. This can sometimes cause unintended effects if deactivation is not first indicated prior to a new site re-launch. Let your Customer Success Manager know if this is the case.
Articles in this section
- How do I share my personalization project with others on my team?
- How often should I update my experiences?
- I changed my website and it looks like Site Customization is causing unintended changes to my page. How do I fix this?
- I edited the portal (Site Customization). Why didn't my site change?
- Something else is happening and I'm not sure how to address it with Site Customization?
- What's a 'good' segment?
- What are some common segmentation strategies?
- What happens if an account meets the conditions of 2 different segments? Which experience will apply?