Whenever an account is on the website. The Demandbase Slack Conversion Solution will group pageviews into a 20-minute session per account. In other words, Insights will not be delivered on every pageview, instead, they will be batched in 20-minute sessions. If an accounts session spans longer than 20 minutes, the account will appear in the next batch of insights delivered to Slack, as well.
Articles in this section
- Does Demandbase Conversion push data into Salesforce?
- Does Demandbase work with the free version of Slack?
- Does Salesforce require the oAuth use to be re-authorized after a period of time?
- How do I determine if I’ve integrated my CRM system for the Conversion Solution?
- How do I purchase additional seats?
- How many seats/licenses do I have? How many are left?
- How do I swap out an account owner when ownership changes?
- How often is Slack updated with new insights from Demandbase?
- What are the specifications for Conversion reports?
- What frequency does the Salesforce Sync occur?