Site Customization currently requires a solutions engineer to manually QA and deploy customizations. Once you've setup and previewed your changes, please ensure you've "activated" your segments and experiences, then notify your PM or CSM to confirm completion of configuration. From here, a solutions engineer will be assigned to help review and push the code up into live production.
Articles in this section
- How do I publish my experiences?
- How do I share my personalization project with others on my team?
- How often should I update my experiences?
- I changed my website and it looks like Site Customization is causing unintended changes to my page. How do I fix this?
- I edited the portal (Site Customization). Why didn't my site change?
- Something else is happening and I'm not sure how to address it with Site Customization?
- What's a 'good' segment?
- What are some common segmentation strategies?
- What happens if an account meets the conditions of 2 different segments? Which experience will apply?
- Why is the carousel image I edited not appearing in production?