In order for Demandbase to fill a form with data the configuration must be mapped to the HTML ID or Name of the:
- User facing company and email field
- Demandbase specific hidden fields
Every form you want Demandbase to append data to MUST have the same HTML naming convention for the data to flow properly. This means that the HTML ID or Name of the form fields must match the configuration specified in the setup interface.
When creating a Test form it's important to:
- Use the same form template that's deployed across your site.
- If your site includes multiple form templates that use different HTML naming conventions, please contact your CSM.
- Add Demandbase hidden fields for the attributes to feed into.
- Ensure Demandbase Tag is deployed on the page.