You can create multiple Demandbase profiles to use for the different business goals in your organization. For example, you might want to create multiple profiles specifically for different lines of business (life healthcare vs. finance) or an account type (mid-market vs enterprise).
Articles in this section
- Dynamic Audiences and Dynamic Segments FAQs
- Are Annual Sales and Revenue Range reported in USD? What other currencies are available?
- Audit Report FAQs
- How do I access Account Watch attributes in the returned data?
- What is Account Watch? What is it used for? How do I set it up?
- What factors/variables contribute to score/rank?
- When should I use more than one profile?
- Where does intent data come from? How does it work?
- Where is Demandbase Setup (DBS) in the ABM Platform?
- Why is an Account Watch attribute blank?