Solutions to Use
- Demandbase ABM Platform (Required)
- Engagement Solution (Required)
By eliminating fields and making web forms shorter, you can increase your conversion rates and drive revenue by reducing inaccuracies and improving form completions resulting in improved quality of lead data.
Demandbase Forms give you several advantages that result in better efficiency and business results:
- Shorter forms = more leads: Many forms have 15+ fields and ask for detailed company information used to score and route leads. While all of this detail helps you with routing leads, your conversion rates will increase for each form field you can eliminate. By giving visitors a shorter form experience, you’ll see more form completions and leads.
- Automate lead segmentation and routing: The company-specific attributes populated from Demandbase’s database enable you to automate lead segmentation and routing.
- Cleaner data across your systems: Demandbase gives you standardized company details from multiple sources. The company identification data is triple-verified which gives you cleaner data. This helps you better manage your own systems data because you can more efficiently standardize and normalize data within your internal Marketing Automation System (MAS) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
Below is an example of a shortened form on the Demandbase website that asks visitors to fill in 6 fields to download an eBook on How to Engage Your Audiences with Website Personalization.
How Do Demandbase Forms Work?
Demandbase Forms lets you shorten forms without sacrificing important company details. The detailed Demandbase company information is passed through using hidden fields for each lead and captured in your MAS or CRM tool.
Below are the steps that outline Demandbase Forms data flow:
- An individual user visits your website.
- Demandbase will match the visitor’s IP address to account data in its database.
- The detailed account data from the Demandbase database is appended to the visitor’s form fields data using hidden fields.
- The appended data is passed through to the appropriate MAS or CRM tool.
Steps for Using Demandbase Forms
To set up and use Demandbase Forms you need to match the fields in your form with Demandbase attributes.
- Specify the attributes: These are the Demandbase firmographic attributes you want to collect via the form.
- Create a test form with hidden fields for the attributes to feed into.
- Map each form field to one of the attributes.
- Use the URL provided by your Demandbase team to test the form and ensure it is functioning as expected.