Solutions to Use
- Demandbase ABM Platform (Required)
- Engagement Solution (Required)
Demandbase Forms give you several advantages that result in better efficiency and business results:
- Automate lead segmentation and routing: The company-specific attributes populated from Demandbase’s database enable you to automate lead segmentation and routing.
- Cleaner data across your systems: Demandbase gives you standardized company details from multiple sources. The company identification data is triple-verified which gives you cleaner data. This helps you better manage your own systems data because you can more efficiently standardize and normalize data within your internal Marketing Automation System (MAS) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
Below is an example of a form on the Demandbase website that asks visitors to fill in 6 fields to download an eBook on How to Engage Your Audiences with Website Personalization.
Steps for Using Demandbase Forms
To set up and use Demandbase Forms you need to match the fields in your form with Demandbase attributes.
- Specify the attributes: These are the Demandbase firmographic attributes you want to collect via the form.
- Create a test form with hidden fields for the attributes to feed into.
- Map each form field to one of the attributes.
- Use the URL provided by your Demandbase team to test the form and ensure it is functioning as expected.