NOTE: Please do not install Demandbase’s Conversion Salesforce App until you are instructed to so by your Implementation Project Manager or Customer Success Manager.
1. Login to your Salesforce Org (e.g. https://acme.my.salesforce.com/ ).
2. In the URL of your browser, append the following to the domain: /packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t6A0000028HMI.
3. Hit Enter.
4. Select “Install for All Users”
5. Click on “Install” button. The installation may take a few minutes. You will see “Installing and granting access to all Users…” while it’s installing.
6. After the package is installed, you will see a “Installation Complete!” message and will receive an email confirmation
7. Go to Setup>Manage Apps>Connected Apps and search for “Conversion”. Click on the “Conversion” link.
8. On the conversion Connected App screen, click on the “Edit Policies” button.
9. On the oAuth Policies section select “Admin approved users are pre-authorized”. Click on “Save” button.
10. On the “Conversion” Connected App detail screen. Go to profiles and click on “Manage Profiles”
11. Select the profiles for which you wish to grant access to Conversion and click on “Save Button”.
12. Navigate to the Account Page Layout under salesforce classic setup. And click on the “Edit” link.
13. Add a new section the Account Page Layout. (e.g. Demandbase Conversion).
14. Hover over the upper right corner of new section and click on the “Wrench” icon. Set the section properties to single column.
15. Under the Visualforce Pages. Select the “Conversion” Visualforce page and drag and drop it onto new Section.
16. Hover over upper right corner of “Conversion” Visualforce page and click on the “Wrench” Icon. Set the properties to the following (width = 100%, height = 200, show scrollbars = checked).
17. Click the “Save” button to save the Account Layout changes.
18. Navigate to an Account in Classic view and go to the new “Demandbase Conversion” section. If the account has been synced with Demandbase through the Demandbase CRM Ingestion process, then 1 or more cards should be displayed.
19. Next switch to Salesforce Lightning view.
20. Navigate to account detail page for an account. Click on the “Setup” icon and select “Edit Page”
21. On the Lightning App Builder screen. On the left hand side of the screen, scroll down the list of components until you find the “Conversion” component under the “Custom – Managed” section.
22. Drag and drop the “Conversion” component onto the right narrow component area.
23. Click on “Save” button and then the “ Back” link in the upper right corner. One or more Demandbase Conversion cards should be displayed.