Solutions to Use
- Demandbase ABM Platform (Required)
- Targeting Solution (Required)
Demandbase gives you several options to create audiences in the ABM Platform including Account Selection, firmographic data, uploading an existing list, and CRM report integration.
When you use Demandbase Account Selection to create a new audience you will be able to apply filters for accounts with the strongest buying signals. This can either be a ranking of accounts or Demandbase can unearth a list of in-market accounts. Then you can use this list with your next ad campaign to drive optimal business outcomes.
By monitoring content consumption behaviors from around the web and using artificial intelligence to discover engagement patterns, Demandbase identifies those with a high likelihood of being in-market for your solutions while also uncovering decision makers and stakeholders for a given account. The Targeting Solution will deliver ads only to those accounts that are in-market, prioritizing the likely buyers within.
Here are some examples of what you can do with your audiences using account based advertising.
Get into a New Market
When you are breaking into a new industry, region or even delivering a new product it can be challenging to understand who the most likely buyers are. By using Account Selection to discover accounts showing buying signals, you can take the guesswork out of your target audience and understand exactly why they are being recommended for targeting.
Upsell Current Customers
Identifying and targeting existing customers for an upsell can help improve funnel velocity and result in higher deal sizes. Using Account Selection you can identify which customers are in-market for your upsell solution. This lets you prioritize your efforts and measure the impact of the ad campaign on progress of your target accounts through the funnel.
Log in to the ABM Platform and follow these steps.
- Click Create New Audience.
- Select a profile and view the starting account list in the new audience.
- Segment the list by applying filters for buyer intent, firmographics and more
- Save the audience and use it with your next ad campaign
- Measure results using Campaign Reporting to understand how your campaign is impacting the funnel. ABM Analytics can also provide insights by comparing to a control group as well as pre-advertising.