Solutions to Use
- Demandbase ABM Platform (Required)
- Targeting Solution (Optional)
- Engagement Solution (Optional)
- Conversion Solution (Optional)
To get the most out of your ABM data it’s essential to not only interpret the results you are seeing, but also to identify the next steps you should take. Taking action based on account-based performance metrics that reveal which accounts are dropping off between stages will help you to improve the performance of your ABM program throughout the sales and marketing funnel by enabling you to take direct, focused actions for those accounts.
You can use ABM Analytics to pinpoint the accounts that are not progressing as expected and quickly create new audiences based on the different stages in the funnel where you are seeing accounts drop off. Then you can use the new audiences to plan additional campaigns to drive awareness, engagement or conversion activities across your organization.
Log in to the ABM Platform and follow these steps.
- Click the ABM Analytics tab.
- Select the audience you want to monitor in the Primary Audience field.
- Select a Comparison Audience that will serve as your control group.
- To let Demandbase automatically generate the comparison audience, select Contorl Group Accounts List.
- To use your own control group, select one of your existing audiences from the drop-down list.
- Select a start date and end date for the data you want to see.
- Click the Compare button.
- Click the checkboxes for Show progression rates to the next stage and Show account stage drop-off.
- Click the Drop-off link for each stage and use these audience lists to create new segments.
Refining Your List
To further refine each list, apply these recommended filters.
Create an audience for:
- Attracting accounts: Filter for accounts with 0 visits to your website to target key decision makers with a more focused ad campaign using the Targeting Solution.
- Engaging accounts: Filter for accounts that visited your site but did not engage with your high value site content, and save them as a new audience. Then plan a new site customization or site optimization campaign with personalized experiences optimized for this audience using the Engagement Solution.
- Converting accounts: Filter for accounts that have engaged with your high value content but have not progressed to lead status. Then save them as a new audience to focus on -- for example, use the list in a direct marketing campaign to drive opportunity creation or share the list with your sales team.