Solutions to Use
- Demandbase ABM Platform (Required)
- Account Selection (Optional)
To ensure your target account list includes companies that meet your criteria, are showing strong buying signals, and are demonstrating interest in your product, it’s important to discover and add in the right net-new accounts in addition to your known accounts. These are accounts that might not be in your CRM or MAS.
With Demandbase Account Selection you can use the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to automatically recommend target accounts for your organization based on the inputs you include in your Demandbase profile. The output of an Account Selection-generated audience includes accounts across our entire database that are showing intent for your products or services, including accounts that are not yet in your other systems.
To have Demandbase recommend target accounts, log in to the ABM Platform and follow these steps.
- Click the Create New Audience button, then click the Account Selection option.
- Give the new audience a name.
- Select a profile to link to the list you are generating that are relevant to your business. If you don’t have any profiles set up yet you can create a new one.
Demandbase Account Selection will use the profile details to generate a ranked list of accounts. The result will be a list of recommended accounts that you can then filter to fine-tune and segment as needed.