Solutions to Use
- Demandbase ABM Platform (Required)
- Account Selection (Optional)
- Targeting Solution (Optional)
- Engagement Solution (Optional)
- Conversion Solution (Optional)
Building target account audiences in the Demandbase ABM Platform enables you to use and manage them for key ABM campaigns throughout the buyer journey. Once you create audiences in the ABM Platform, you can manage and use them from one central location across all funnel stages for advertising, site personalization, sales team insights, and measuring the effectiveness of your ABM tactics.
Create an Audience
There are several options available for you to create audiences in the Demandbase ABM Platform.
- Account Selection: This option lets you apply Demandbase AI technology to surface the accounts showing the greatest intent in your products, including net new accounts that you may not yet have in your CRM.
- Firmographics: Use this option to build an audience based on firmographic data
- Upload: You can create a new Audience by uploading an existing list from an Excel or CSV file.
- CRM: You can point to an existing reporting through integration with Salesforce.com.
Use Your Audiences
All of the audiences you create in the ABM Platform are available for you to use as you carry out your ABM strategy throughout the buyer journey. Here are the main ways you can use your audiences.
- Deliver targeted advertising: Reach the buying teams researching your offering and attract them to your site with account-based ads
- Personalize your site experience: Optimize site content for audiences showing intent to increase engagement
- Power your SEO/SEM: Uncover specific terms and topics potential buyers are researching across the web
- Get ahead of the competition: Target accounts who are researching your competitors
- Arm your SDR team: Trigger SDR outreach for accounts showing spikes in interest.