Solutions to Use
- Demandbase ABM Platform (Required)
- Targeting Solution (Required)
Use the Campaign reporting to get performance metrics for your ad campaigns, such as cost per account visited, engaged --- throughout the funnel.
Be sure to look at CPQC (cost per qualified click), which is a great metrics to look at in addition to CPC (cost per click) for account-based ads.
Here are some recommended benchmarks.
- A good benchmark to use for the Engaged metric is 25-30% or greater for 3-month campaigns. If your campaign is falling short of this metrics, work on refining your target account list and personalized messaging to make it more relevant and engaging for specific segments of your account list.
- A good benchmark for CTR is 0.03 – 0.06%.
Log in to the ABM Platform and follow these steps.
- Navigate to Targeting, then click the campaign you’d like to view.
- From the Account Stages tab take a look at the Cost per Account Visited and Cost per Account Engaged metrics.
- Then review the metrics for each stage in the funnel, including Reached, Visited, Clicked, Engaged, Converted, Opportunity, and Won.
- Next go to the Clicks & Impressions tab to view the top creative by impression delivery
- Take a look at the Publishers tab to see who your top publishers are.
- Use ABM Analytics to dive deeper into your campaign performance and ROI by comparing your results to a cohort list pre- and post- campaign.