How to Setup an Account Watch
As described in a previous guide, an Account Watch is a list of companies that matter to your business. It has companies you want to track and associate with your custom account watch attributes that are specific to your business. This guide is designed to assist you in setting up an Account Watch list.
- Step 1: Formatting an Account Watch File
- Step 2: Send to Your Customer Success Manager
- Additional Resources
Account Watch files should be created in a CSV formatted file. Within this file there should be a file header row with the following columns:
- Required headers column - Account Name and Domain
- Optional headers column - Street Address, City, State, Country
- Account Watch Attribute columns - These headers will go after the required and optional columns. Each will represent an attribute you define and is specific to your business.
- Ex. account_type, account_owner, campaign code
When you finish creating the headers and populating each row with account information, reach out to your Customer Success Manager (CSM) and send them the completed list. They will then coordinate with our internal team to import your Account Watch list.
We also have a course available with videos and knowledge check quizzes to deepen your understanding of Account Watch: