Excluding URLs from Site Optimization
Excluding the Site Optimization display from any given page requires that you do not include that URL under the WHICH PAGES SHOULD WE SHOW SITE OPTIMIZATION ON? section.
- Section 1: Excluding the Site Optimization Window
- Section 2: Excluding URLs from Recommended Content
1.1. Navigate to Engagement > Site Optimization > Display Options.
1.2. Display Options:
- Alternatively, if you wish to show Site Optimization on every page and just want to exclude specific URLs, the recommended conditions to use are is not or doesn't contain.
- Blacklisting is the term used in Site Optimization when you want to exclude URLs from the recommendations.
2.2.Navigate to Engagement > Site Optimization > Recommendation Options.
- Apply the URL under the What are the blacklist URLs? section.