Confirming Demandbase Data Flow
1. Navigate to your Google Analytics reporting view
2. On the left-hand side tab drill down into Behavior > Site Content > All Pages
3. Click on Add Segment at the top
4. Create a new segment called “Audience None” per the configuration in the screenshot below (i.e., navigate to conditions, select “Audience” attribute, select “matches regex” from drop-down, enter “.+” into text box and select “Exclude” from Filter drop-down menu) and click Save
5. Click on “Add Segment” again from the top of the report. Make sure All Users and Audience Not Equal to None are checked from the following screen and click the “Apply” button.
6. Confirm All Users and Audience None appear as the two segments at the top of the page. Make sure All Users is on the left and Audience None on the right. If they both don't appear, click on the "Choose segment form list” and add them.
7. Please confirm that the date range of the report covers a time period after you went live with Demandbase Google Analytics.