You can measure the health of your integration by creating a segment called "Audience None" within Google Analytics. This measures the amount of times that Demandbase data was not collected.
View this video for a walk through of how to create an Audience None segment in Google Analytics. The steps are also included below.
1. Navigate to your Google Analytics reporting view.
2. On the left-hand side tab drill down into Behavior > Site Content > All Pages.
3. Click Add Segment at the top.
4. Create a new segment called “Audience None” per the configuration in the screenshot below (i.e., navigate to conditions, select Audience attribute, select matches regex from drop-down, enter .+ into text box and select Exclude from Filter drop-down menu) and click Save.
5. Click Add Segment again from the top of the report. Make sure All Users and Audience Not Equal to None are checked from the following screen and click the Apply button.
6. Confirm All Users and Audience None appear as the two segments at the top of the page. Make sure All Users is on the left and Audience None on the right. If they both don't appear, click on the Choose segment form list and add them.
7. Confirm that the date range of the report covers a time period after you went live with Demandbase Google Analytics.