After you set up connections in Sales Intelligence, you can find connections to people at target companies and send referral requests. You can find direct connections to a person or identify mutual connections that you and the person both know.
- In Sales Intelligence or the Sales Intelligence iFrame, search for and select a target company.
- Click the People tab to find people you have connections with.
- You can filter by job function, job level, contact location, contact info, and connections or use the search box at the top of the page to find people by name.
- You can see the number of connections you have with a person listed in the contact information column.
- Open the profile for the person you have connections with and want to contact.
- Click View Connections to open the connection graph.
Tip: The connection graph shows all the people that connect you to the selected person.
- In the window that opens, click Ask For Referral for the connection that you want to make the introduction.
Tip: The Ask For Referral link only appears if a connection’s email address is in the Sales Intelligence database.
- Complete and send the email message that opens with the connection’s email address prepopulated.