Deploy via Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM)
To deploy Demandbase Tag via Adobe's Dynamic Tag Manger, you may follow the instructions below. You will need your Demandbase welcome URL first, which you can obtain from your Demandbase Campaign Architect, CSM, Solutions Consultant, or Solutions Engineer.
1. Add a new Tag in your Adobe DTM dashboard, then click 'Go to Rules' when the popup appears. Select the 'Page Load Rules' section in the left navbar and then click on the 'Create New Rule' button.
2. Name your Rule, then open up the 'Conditions' section. Make sure the rule is set for the bottom of the page, and then add a criteria for Path (underneath URL in the Criteria dropdown). Set your rule to include a Regular Expression for all pages by flipping the red switch to the right (after which it will turn green) and typing ".*" in the text box (see below).
4. After naming the tag, copy and paste your Demandbase Tag into the black text editor. Make sure to REMOVE the <script> and </script> tags at the beginning and end of your code and then save the tag.
5. After saving, you will see your Demandbase Tag like below. Save your rule with the blue button at the bottom.
6. When finished, select your new rule for your Demandbase Tag and then activate it.