After using Sales Intelligence to prioritize your leads, you can use it to prepare by learning what's going on at an account. Reviewing the information available enables you to be better informed of a company's needs and more prepared when you meet with their decision makers.
The following sections provides details about the information you can find in Sales Intelligence.
- Overview: Firmographic details, contact information, connections, intent, and the latest company news.
- Industry: The Industry Profile with common challenges, trends, call prep questions, and the size and structure of the industry.
- Family Tree: Subsidiaries, acquisitions, international divisions, branches, and other corporate relationships.
- Tech Profile: Details that can help you win more business by identifying companies that use relevant technologies in your market. These could be technologies that your company integrates with or even competitive technologies.
- Financials: The latest financial data for public companies.
- Similar Accounts: Information to help you find other companies in the same industry. Checking out similar companies can help you understand where your target company fits in the industry or even identify new prospects.
- Profile information, including, number, email, location, and employment history, for people related to the account.
- Quick links to the person’s Linkedin profile, Twitter profile, and Google search results.
- Connection chart that identifies people you may know through other contacts.
- Current and former employees of the account.
Timeline: Engagement for the account.
- Deal Story - Highlights key activities and lets you view Marketing Engagement, Sales Engagement, or both. The bottom bar chart shows the progression of the account through your Journey Stages.
- Engagement - View Engagement Minutes by activity for the account. You can view total Engagement Minutes for all activities or for a selected activity. You can also view Engagement Minutes grouped by relevant Demandbase fields to gain additional insights.
- Intent: Top Intent Keywords and Trending Keywords on web pages being read by users at the account sorted by intent strength. The sparklines show the number of times users read a web page with each keyword during the selected time period.
- Highlights : The most engaged people for the account. Most engaged people are based on factors such as a person’s role, their activities, etc.
- Activities : The most engaged people for the account and their activities with the highest Engagement Minutes. You can use search or select a filter to refine the list.
- Heatmap : Engagement Minutes based on your database fields selected in the Rows and Columns drop-down lists.
- Communication History: All email communication and meetings between your company and the account.
- News - News and current events related to the account.
- Blogs - Blog posts from the account.
- Twitter - Twitter posts from the account.